11/21 at Oklahoma State 1:00 PM

11/24 Jackson State 7:00 PM

11/28 at Boise State 7:00 PM

12/05 at Rice 3:00 PM

12/07 at Texas A&M 7:00 PM

12/22 Southeast Louisiana 7:00 PM

02/15 at Houston Baptist 6:00 PM

3 awesome OOC home games :angry:

First of all, we can play 29 games.....there are only 27 there....so maybe it's not complete.

And if that schedule is right......why would we play two home games (ULM, FIU) on a Sunday afternoon? During the NFL season?

I just checked.....the Cowboys play San Diego at home on Dec. 13.....3 o'clock kick. They play their next game on Saturday the 19th.....

Edited by SUMG

First of all, we can play 29 games.....there are only 27 there....so maybe it's not complete.

And if that schedule is right......why would we play two home games (ULM, FIU) on a Sunday afternoon? During the NFL season?

I just checked.....the Cowboys play San Diego at home on Dec. 13.....3 o'clock kick. They play their next game on Saturday the 19th.....

I would expect a crowd of less than 100 for the ULM game

I dont know if this schedule is right or not...but we played @WKU last year and i thought we only played them at home this year....yet this says we only play them on the road....and the FIU game is during christmas break????? why have this game that the students would attend when the students arn't here....this annoys me cause im probably gonna miss my chance to make fun of isiah thomas!

I dont know if this schedule is right or not...but we played @WKU last year and i thought we only played them at home this year....yet this says we only play them on the road....and the FIU game is during christmas break????? why have this game that the students would attend when the students arn't here....this annoys me cause im probably gonna miss my chance to make fun of isiah thomas!

We always play a home and home with 1 team from the East.

And I think they do the home/away scheduling with the remaining East teams on a two year basis

Wright Waters really is a big idiot.

WKU should be a home game.....looks like we got screwed on that one. And for some reason we have FAU at home again. WTF. FIU is our home/away East school, which could be worse.

Only three home games in OOC would really suck. I hate that Houston Baptist road contest in the middle of the league slate.

Edited by CMJ

Guest GrayEagleOne

I always giggle when I see "Louisiana" on a schedule cause it makes me wonder which one knowing that both ULM and ULL fight over who is the real "Louisiana."

Actually, they don't fight that much about it. Louisiana @ Lafayette has used Louisiana on their uniforms since the beginning. UL-Monroe uses ULM to decorate their end zone and I believe their unis as well.

Louisiana had secured the rights from Tulane (the original University of Louisiana) to call themselves that but some LSU alums in the legislature thought that it gave them too much stature so they introduced a bill that there must be two ULs before the University of Louisiana at Lafayette could use the name. Monroe actually did Lafayette a service by agreeing to be the other required University of Louisiana. Since Lafayette is about twice as large and 20-30 years older I have no trouble referring to the Lafayette campus as simply 'Louisiana'. It will eventually stick through usage.

I'm with SUMG here...what's up with the Sunday afternoon games during NFL season???? Sure attendance is not great during the December games, but Sunday afternoon? Oh, well...GOOD news that the schedule is out...some good match-ups OC...and it's great to see the schedule...at least this much of it...GO MEAN GREEN! I'll be there with the bride in my "usual seats"....

I'm with SUMG here...what's up with the Sunday afternoon games during NFL season???? Sure attendance is not great during the December games, but Sunday afternoon?

Undergraduate Commencement is scheduled for Saturday Dec 19. There is probably another conflict with the Superpit for Dec. 12.