Ball State - Who Will Be There?

meangreen-mba

My wife wants to see us on TV for the game....what can we do to get on TV?????

When the Ball State Cardinal comes by, leap out of the stands and start waling on him. Once you have him beaten down to the ground, then put both hands behind your head and do a couple celebratory pelvic thrusts.

looks like only about a dozen tickets havebeen sold for this game....then you have player and parenttickets....Not going to be a bigshowingfor UNT fans!!!! we will have to be loud....My wife wants to see us on TV for the game....what can we do to get on TV?????

Rick just needs to bring his sign "Call us North Texas State ONE more time, and I'm coming to the booth!" That sign is good for a couple seconds of air time.

How you planning on getting there?

I am flying to Cleveland to see an Old buddy and his family, then me and him are driving down to Muncie Thursday spending the night and heading back to the heart of Rock'n'Roll Friday.

Guest JohnDenver

I am flying to Cleveland to see an Old buddy and his family, then me and him are driving down to Muncie Thursday spending the night and heading back to the heart of Rock'n'Roll Friday.

I am trying to find the best way to make it. I have good friends in Chicago that I would love to see.. but then that is a pretty good trek. I have in-laws in Indianapolis... I could just drive, but Cerebus won't man up and come with me.

I am trying to find the best way to make it. I have good friends in Chicago that I would love to see.. but then that is a pretty good trek. I have in-laws in Indianapolis... I could just drive, but Cerebus won't man up and come with me.

FFR and I will be driving up wed night, we could swing by and pick you up, It would bring back memories of Arkie State.

John, Cerebus coming with you to go see In-laws in Indiannapolis is definitely what I would call "manning up".... Isn't he married tho?

I got my seats lastnight. They have us locked away in the far corner of this really HUGE (25K seat) stadium.......I am staying at the Hampton Inn -Muncie. Doesn't look too far from campus....see you Thursday...or should I say "Victory Thursday"!!!

surely that is 25K fixed seats. I'd guess the capacity would be closer to 45K.