Real Threat To Europe...

Nothing new, except that they don't discuss the crime rates and high percentage rates on welfare within Muslim communities in Europe. They are expected to financially break most every government in Europe in the next 10-20 years. I guess we will see.

Nothing new, except that they don't discuss the crime rates and high percentage rates on welfare within Muslim communities in Europe. They are expected to financially break most every government in Europe in the next 10-20 years. I guess we will see.

Dang, I better take that European vacation soon. In the next five minutes, I'm leaving to get a passport photo. One step at a time.

In Oriana Falluci's book, The Force of Reason ('06) (if you can find it buy it) she essentially gives a lower statstistic of Europe being 10% Muslim but having been mandated to have at least five children per family. One of her complaints, out of many, was that immigrants can start voting once they cross the border. Already, there are Muslim towns in Italy...no Jews or Christians allowed & she states that this trend is growing.

Falluci is one of the better authors that I have read. She combines definable stats with pure Italian passion.

excellent post playmaker.

Now this is a true, credible threat. And the worst part of this is that the European governments won't step in and actually run these towns that Muslims are creating/taking over. It's one of those things where immigrants refuse to assimilate into and contribute to an area as opposed to just being parasitic. The people in the UK are really being handed their hats by these random Muslim communities that spring up and think they can do as they please without government intervention. And no, when you go somewhere to another country as an immigrant, you run by their rules or you go home. It should be that simple. It's one thing to carry over culture and religion, but it's unacceptable when it's ignoring rule of law.

So which dire prediction comes true first? The wacko environmentalists who say the globe will melt in 10 years or the wacko xenophobes who say Europe will implode in 10 years?

Unlike claims of global warming the Muslims are there and the problems are real.

Guest GrayEagleOne

So which dire prediction comes true first? The wacko environmentalists who say the globe will melt in 10 years or the wacko xenophobes who say Europe will implode in 10 years?

The former of course. Has Al Gore ever been wrong?