What Do Yall Expect In Regards To The Stadium Plans At The Spring Game

Well on my end, I am actually giving credit to the Athletic Dept for actually revealing any information about the new stadium, since they have been so secretive as if there was not going to be a new stadium.

I would be happy if they do the following:

Reveal a detailed rendering of the new stadium (35,000 seat, really praying for this)

Reveal plans in regards to the new hotel convention center and the hotel's occupiers ( I know that it will probably be an Embassy Suite, or maybe Hilton, but probably not)

Groundbreaking date revealed for this summer ( this is unbelievably a huge one and most important)

Corporate sponsers are finally revealed as there will be one or several ( Hoping Peterbuilt, Wells Fargo, or anyone except Frenchy for that matter, lol)

Most important of all : Things are Going as Planned and things are on target, let's all pray for this.....

What will probably happen in actuality at the Spring Game:

None of the above.... :D

Edited by UNT_playmaker

I expect somebody, ANYBODY, to TAKE PHOTOS OF IT AND POST IT ON HERE! I'm going to the game, but probably wont be able to get there until right at 3:00 pm. So I'm guessing if they have anything, it will all be rolled up and taken away. So please, someone take their camera and get some shots of of the drawings or whatever...

I expect somebody, ANYBODY, to TAKE PHOTOS OF IT AND POST IT ON HERE! I'm going to the game, but probably wont be able to get there until right at 3:00 pm. So I'm guessing if they have anything, it will all be rolled up and taken away. So please, someone take their camera and get some shots of of the drawings or whatever...

Yea thats true we need proof of the meeting in case the officials deny that it ever took place.