U.s. Senate To Review B.c.s.

UNTflyer

I'm concerned that if a playoff is enforced on the "so called" BCS league that they will insist on eliminating some of the conferences that now are quasi BCS. For instance, I see the MWC taking in Fresno, maybe Boise and being allowed true membership. I see CUSA more than likely being admitted. The MAC, WAC and Sun Belt will be eliminated. By eliminating these three conferences the new league will be able to have a larger "at large" contingency for playoff spots. For instance, 8 league champs and 8 at large.

If CUSA was not allowed in, then the rest of the leagues would have a real chance of survival by dividing up the four remaining leagues geographically, thereby creating true rivalries. They could then seek out there own TV package and crown their own Champion. One day the league would be able to challenge the other league as to who is the real champion.

Yes there would be some changes in some of the conferences of both leagues before it was all settled. Some D1AA teams will join the Sun Belt, WAC and MAC making it easier to create natural geographical rivalries. Other D1AA conferences will be added.

A playoff system right now is the worse thing that could happen to us. We are not ready to fight for a position at the higher level mainly because of Fouts. Poor attendance will also hurt but could be argued that it is directly related to the poor conditions of an outdated stadium.

Oh well, we see.

the only thing the US Senate will do is mis-pronounce names of players/coaches/schools, show they are utterly clueless to College Sports and generally F&*% everything up like everything else they stick their nose in.

I'm so happy to know that Congress has fixed all of the High Priority problems so that they can now focus on the BCS and a full fledge Playoff System for College Football! I guess I'll book that trip to Cancun and stop worry about loosing my Job, House, Car.....

Yeah, What the hell?

Why isn't the media going ape-sh!t over this, my god they claim we are about to go off the edge into oblivion.

Congress should resign for being so irresponsible.