No. 2 For Unt Jc Recruits

Brett Vito

I guess the signing if the LBer ends Penson's days in the starting lineup...I really thought he was brought in here as the real deal???

There are no real deals at this level, well maybe except for Todd's son. (at least in Todd's mind anyway)

Penson will prove out in the long run. He needs to get stronger and likely will be moved inside instead of outside (you would think)

As far as I'm concerned the only players to ever suit up for the Bucks were Vin Baker, Eric Mobley, and Eric Murdock. Of course, everything I know about the NBA I learned from the greatness of NBA Jam T.E.

BTW..... If anyone wants to play some NBA Jam T.E. thats probably what I'll be doing for the next 15 hours. Feel free to stop by my apartment.

Edited by Green P1

As far as I'm concerned the only players to ever suit up for the Bucks were Vin Baker, Eric Mobley, and Eric Murdock. Of course, everything I know about the NBA I learned from the greatness of NBA Jam T.E.

BTW..... If anyone wants to play some NBA Jam T.E. thats probably what I'll be doing for the next 15 hours. Feel free to stop by my apartment.

I miss XBAND. I spent a lot of time playing NBA Jam, Super Mario Kart, and Kirby's Avalanche on that thing.

Rockets or Magic?

I miss XBAND. I spent a lot of time playing NBA Jam, Super Mario Kart, and Kirby's Avalanche on that thing.

Rockets or Magic?

I miss the days of Scott Skiles being able to go off for 120 on 40 made three pointers.

He made OSU look like a bunch of amateurs.