No. 2 For Unt Jc Recruits

Brett Vito

Seattle Supersonics.

Kemp, Payton, and Detlef Schremp were the absolutely unbeatable trio.

Reggie Lewis* was really fast in that game

*attempting Reggie Lewis line of humor for the second time within a one month period. Was unsuccesful the first time around...yet I will continue to issue Reggie Lewis jokes until I am acknowledged

As far as I'm concerned the only players to ever suit up for the Bucks were Vin Baker, Eric Mobley, and Eric Murdock. Of course, everything I know about the NBA I learned from the greatness of NBA Jam T.E.

BTW..... If anyone wants to play some NBA Jam T.E. thats probably what I'll be doing for the next 15 hours. Feel free to stop by my apartment.

Showing your age, or lack thereof.

You can't mention the Bucks without including Jack Sikma and Sidney Moncrief.

Edited by UNTLifer

I was only kidding earlier. Naturally you could never have a Bucks discussion without mentioning the "Big Dog." I always loved those tall socks.

edt... Of course Glenn was on the Jam as well as a member of the odd Rookie Team

Edited by Green P1

Oooo...trivia:

The 89-90 bucks had 3 NBA spares who have all sired offspring...2 of whom are very solid players in the NBA today, the third is a senior at Duke w/ an NBA future.

Name the father and son...clue...in two cases you only have to give me one first name.

Oooo...trivia:

The 89-90 bucks had 3 NBA spares who have all sired offspring...2 of whom are very solid players in the NBA today, the third is a senior at Duke w/ an NBA future.

Name the father and son...clue...in two cases you only have to give me one first name.

Mike Dunleavy. Thats the only one I've got.

Edited by Green P1

With all due respect to the other Bucks players but can we really talk about the Bucks without talking about Jeff Grayer, Terry Mills and Bobby Phils? Those draft picks were just money I tell ya.

By the way what are everyones thoughts on the great trio of Run-T.M.C. - Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin. Ah yes the good ol days.

Edited by Green Mean