2009 Ooc Schedule

trud1966

Guys, I do not think Army is one of our first four games. My best recollection is that we play them in Denton in November like we did with Navy. When we go up there it is also in November. Because they are not in a conference they have to fill an entire schedule with teams who work them in during conference play. I am pretty sure that is what we are doing.

http://ballstatesports.com/ViewArticle.dbm...amp;SPSID=67657

Sept. 3 NORTH TEXAS

Sept. 14 at North Texas

Wait, so we play Alabama and they play Auburn? I hope we don't get confused and fly to the wrong school or contact the wrong people before the game. I'd triple-check the paperwork on this one.

Wait, so we play Alabama and they play Auburn? I hope we don't get confused and fly to the wrong school or contact the wrong people before the game. I'd triple-check the paperwork on this one.

What Im proposing is we both show up to each place, combine our best players AND our offensive schemes, then split the win. This would allow each team to start off 1-0. We'll call ourselves the Mean Green Balls. I defy you find a hole in the logic of this plan. Someone email RV, ASAP. KTHXBAH

To tell prospective recruits they'll get to play the best?

Anyway, Ball State doesn't look like a creampuff at this point, undefeated and ranked #14 by AP.

And to think Ball State had a lock on the bottom spot of D1A football for many years. Now look at 'em. If we're lucky, another program looking for a new coach will come along and snatch the Ball Coach after this season.

According to this website, we open at Ball State and play at Alabama.

Hey, that's my site! :)

Regarding this Alabama game...

I had found at one point information that we were slated to play Alabama. When I find these nuggets of info, I try to make it a point to keep the URL of the source. I checked and I did not retain this URL in this case. I will most likely remove this game from the schedule on this site, when time permits. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused for folks on this board. :ph34r:

I hope this helps clear up this Alabama "rumor" that was started.

Hey, that's my site! :)

Regarding this Alabama game...

I had found at one point information that we were slated to play Alabama. When I find these nuggets of info, I try to make it a point to keep the URL of the source. I checked and I did not retain this URL in this case. I will most likely remove this game from the schedule on this site, when time permits. Apologies for any confusion this may have caused for folks on this board. :ph34r:

I hope this helps clear up this Alabama "rumor" that was started.

Thanks for the info, i want to make my annual road trip and I prefer not to travel to Munice Indiana. Bama would be a lilttle more interesting.