Only At North Texas

College sports is in the entertainment business. Sometimes the product is not good, and if the customer service is lousy at the same time, some fans may try other forms of entertainment next time until both improve. Without the fans there would be no program. That seems to get lost in all the fundraising, service, and coaching decisions at a local university I know. <_<

I keep thinking about this. NT 80, you are right on your post. This half-ass (it might not be that good) customer service has got to be improved if we want to get that stadium completed. I think the right moves have been made (i.e. the vote), but I question if we have the proper management team with the skills to get it done. Good attitude does not equal good skills.

I suggest that this situation be brought to the attention of Coach Jones and Coach Stephens as well as RV. This is unacceptable and shows a bit of "small thinking" in my opinion. Yes, sports are 100% entertainment value to the ticket buying public. All to often the "professionals" in the arena forget who the audiance is that "pays the frieght".

I would bet that RV and both BB coaches would be willing to change this...but, watch...they have folks avaiable at the next game to purchase BB tickets and no one wants to buy...they go, "see, told you...no one wants to buy tickets, so we were right ansd we are not doing this again"...that, my firends, would be "stinkin' thinkinng" but might prevail at UNT.

SAD!