Bonfire!

Boomer23

No, I know that. There's a difference between that and the "hottest" tho. I saw my share of Bonfires - even the Chairman in 1999(so yes, I know very well what it was like to talk to Gus about the stack being way too big). But nothing, and I mean nothing, I ever saw was as hot as that one in 2001.

It was the hottest ever. It was also the hardest one to keep from being shut down. I had to promise Gus every day that I had things under control (and by "things" I mean Eric) that year when I was president.

It was the hottest ever. It was also the hardest one to keep from being shut down. I had to promise Gus every day that I had things under control (and by "things" I mean Eric) that year when I was president.

He was mad at all 3 of us that semester. Eric because of the spools. You because he didn't think you had control over Eric. And me because he thought I was screwing up the construction.

You know they need to really bring this bonfire/ homecoming event to the forefront. I see so many schools with cool t-shirt designs and stuff for their events. I have never seen that with UNT. We have talenetd students, they should have a competition or something...

Edited by FanofUNT

Now I really wish I could come. I hope it's the biggest Bonfire ever. :D

ME TOO!!!!!!! talked with a few talon alum this evening that were a blast from the past (thank sherman and cell phones). really wish we could be there this weekend but had too many other travel plans already arranged. just bad timing. will do our best to be there next year to see it at the new site!!! happy 50th TALONS!!! here's to another 50!