Who Is He..and Why Is This Man So Damn Happy?

FirefightnRick

OMG! HELLSBELLS & YES! ! ! !

WHAT A GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT & PRAYERS ANSWERED FOR MANY, MANY, MANY...GREAT NEWS FOR A GREAT SCHOOL THAT NEEDED THIS HUGE SHOT OF SYNERGY THAT GIVES MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO UP THE D1-A FOOTBALL LADDER WHERE IT BELONGS.

======================================================

A Special Thanks To UNT Students of the Fall, Semester, 2008.

You've Performed A Historical Feat of Huge Proportions & We Older Nestors (and Young Gun Alums) Are Very Proud & Most Appreciative of You!

Update: I've been a Mean Green fan via the MGRN this Fall. This is the 1'st Saturday I've had off in more than a month with my DJ business but....I do have future open dates so (shameless plus here) so................ if you have ANY friends or confidance needing a well formatted DJ music program for any kind of Event (albeit Wedding Receptions are my main staple); anyway, I'd love to give them a bid for their Event. Have them call me from my phone number listed in my website: www.SoundWorksDeeJay.com

Update II: Anyone in Parker County (or from anywhere for that matter), I Dee Jay 8pm to 12 midnight every Thursday night at Coronado's Mexican Eatery (west of Home Depot) in west Weatherford, Texas. Yall come but most importantly I'm: B)

Mean Green & Proud of It!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

OMG! HELLSBELLS & YES! ! ! !

WHAT A GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT & PRAYERS ANSWERED FOR MANY, MANY, MANY...GREAT NEWS FOR A GREAT SCHOOL THAT NEEDED THIS HUGE SHOT OF SYNERGY THAT GIVES MEAN GREEN FOOTBALL THE OPPORTUNITY TO GO UP THE D1-A FOOTBALL LADDER WHERE IT BELONGS.

======================================================

A Special Thanks To UNT Students of the Fall, Semester, 2008.

You've Performed A Historical Feat of Huge Proportions & We Older Nestors (and Young Gun Alums) Are Very Proud & Most Appreciative of You!

Update: I've been a Mean Green fan via the MGRN this Fall. This is the 1'st Saturday I've had off in more than a month with my DJ business but....I do have future open dates so (shameless plus here) so................ if you have ANY friends or confidance needing a well formatted DJ music program for any kind of Event (albeit Wedding Receptions are my main staple); anyway, I'd love to give them a bid for their Event. Have them call me from my phone number listed in my website: www.SoundWorksDeeJay.com

Update II: Anyone in Parker County (or from anywhere for that matter), I Dee Jay 8pm to 12 midnight every Thursday night at Coronado's Mexican Eatery (west of Home Depot) in west Weatherford, Texas. Yall come but most importantly I'm: B)

Mean Green & Proud of It!

Boy is great to see this again.