2009 Miami Ohio

greenminer

The team should take on as many buy/body-bag games as possible to help pay for the new stadium.

I like to see the team play OU, UT, LSU every year until the stadium is built.

Am I possibly a bit confused here? Doesn't the money from body-bag games go into operating funds for the team? Isn't that separate money entirely from any proposed stadium fund?

Am I possibly a bit confused here? Doesn't the money from body-bag games go into operating funds for the team? Isn't that separate money entirely from any proposed stadium fund?

Revenue can go where the AD wants it to go. Currently "buy" game revenue does go to the operating budget, But there is nothing that says additional revenue couldn't go toward the stadium.

A real easy way to make an extra million dollars a year is to add two more buy/bodybag games.

Can we drop them to play OU again next year?

We are not shown on Miami-Ohio's athletic site future schedules......and yes, I am envious of their future home OOC schedules....

http://muredhawks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl...futuresked.html

It may have been Ball State you were thinking of. We are still scheduled to play them in the future......

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/future_...exas_future.htm

Edited by NT80

We are not shown on Miami-Ohio's athletic site future schedules......and yes, I am envious of their future home OOC schedules....

http://muredhawks.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl...futuresked.html

It may have been Ball State you were thinking of. We are still scheduled to play them in the future......

http://www.nationalchamps.net/NCAA/future_...exas_future.htm

Nope, meant Miami-Ohio! I could have swore I saw them in there. I'm tired of standing corrected, so I am going to believe they removed it just for me. Assholes.

Wait, what does this have anything to do with the stadium opposition? stop baiting me!

Edited by greenminer

Let's just burn Fouts to the ground, drop out of the Sun Belt Conference, and play only Top 10 teams in their stadiums. We should have the funds for a new stadium within 14 years, assuming there is no inflation or increased cost.

This program needs to make money any way it can, especially if the students vote no. Nice attempt a melodrama, though. But I still think its a good idea to load up on 3 buy games, and 1 game with regional rivals like Tulsa, SMU, and LA Tech.

This program needs to make money any way it can, especially if the students vote no. Nice attempt a melodrama, though. But I still think its a good idea to load up on 3 buy games, and 1 game with regional rivals like Tulsa, SMU, and LA Tech.

So you want to ensure that when/if this stadium is built our program will be so demoralized and have so few fans that it will instantaneously be the best looking venue for high school playoff games in Texas? Sounds like quite the plan to me.

So you want to ensure that when/if this stadium is built our program will be so demoralized and have so few fans that it will instantaneously be the best looking venue for high school playoff games in Texas? Sounds like quite the plan to me.

How many OOC wins does this team have over the last ten years? We play those teams know and it doesn't effect home game attendance.

And what is the difference in being 0-4 vs the likes of OU, UT, and LSU and our current situation.