Todge And Fitz At Mean Green Night At The Ballpark

Anyone else going to the Ranger game on May 12th to see Todd Dodge and Casey Fitzgerald throw out the first pitch? I bought 16 tickets. They are dirt cheap for Mean Green Night at the Ballpark through the UNT Ticket Office.

http://www.meangreensports.com/ViewArticle...&SPSID=9491

I hope everyone who goes is extremely torn and thinks long and hard about giving that pathetic, sad excuse for a professional baseball team your money. Support the Green, but to hell with the Rangers. Maybe Nolan Ryan can fix them in a few years, but I hope, for all the women and children, that they don't have to see the usual abortion on the 12th.

I hope everyone who goes is extremely torn and thinks long and hard about giving that pathetic, sad excuse for a professional baseball team your money. Support the Green, but to hell with the Rangers. Maybe Nolan Ryan can fix them in a few years, but I hope, for all the women and children, that they don't have to see the usual abortion on the 12th.

Wow ... I know the Rangers and bad and all, but ... wow ... :blink:

Wow, MeanMag... you just may have a future at the new sports reporting conglomerate called TySports. You should get to know them...

I try to make at least one Ranger game a season. I'm accustomed to being surrounded every day by those who are hopeless and make excuses for their titanic failures...it's nice, even if only for a day, to see someone in the same situation who makes more money than I can dream of.