Gmg Bowl

Guest 97and03

Guest 97and03

All this talk about the Spring Game has me very excited about the prospects for UNT football.

But to be honest, I am concerned that the GMG Bowl has been overlooked. I have never gone into a sporting event and heard so little smack talk.

Granted, I am REALLY out of shape and plan on just playing sparsely (if at all), but that doesn't mean I am not 100% certain that whoever is on the other team is a total loser and will suffer a terrible defeat on Sunday. You dig?

So unless there is no tradition of pre-game smack, let this be the unofficial GMG Bowl sh!t talk thread. Any takers?

Admins can feel free to delete this thread if any of the little girls on the opposing team get their feelings hurt... :D

I would agree that this has been much more quiet than in past years. I would guess that the white team players are trying to keep this from getting too loud so people don't notice when they lose a third straight game. No way white wins, Emmit can't win at solitaire

GO GREEN!

Don't you mean 4th Straight?

I attribute the lack of smack talk due to the lack of Emmitt posting on this board. Emmitt's always the one that is posting how people can't cover him and how he'll have 12 TDs alone for his team ... et cetera ... et cetera ... et cetera.

I can't really add too much smack since this is my first GMG Bowl. I am however, happy as a fox in the hen house to be on the team with the winning tradition!! GO GREEN!!!

The game is only two days away.... bump.

I love it. From the day this game was announced I haven't said a single word. Then, out of the blue, a "smack talk" thread appears because I guess there hasn't been enough suspense this year, and who is the subject of more than half of the posts? Oh yeah, that would be me.

Now one of two things is true:

1)Despite not having won a single game in the past I'm still the most feared man on the field. Gotta be, seeing as nobody in their right mind would devote so much time and energy to talking about someone who was a non-factor.

2)I should watch my corn hole all game due to just a little too much attention being paid to me by dudes.

So which is it?

Guest 97and03

I love it. From the day this game was announced I haven't said a single word. Then, out of the blue, a "smack talk" thread appears because I guess there hasn't been enough suspense this year, and who is the subject of more than half of the posts? Oh yeah, that would be me.

1)Despite not having won a single game in the past I'm still the most feared man on the field. Gotta be, seeing as nobody in their right mind would devote so much time and energy to talking about someone who was a non-factor.

2)I should watch my corn hole all game due to just a little too much attention being paid to me by dudes.

So which is it?

Quoner is playing?

Edited by 97and03

So which is it?

Neither. You just present the largest, easiest target to hit. That, and you usually talk so much, that we have become proactive so we can get a word in.

Neither. You just present the largest, easiest target to hit. That, and you usually talk so much, that we have become proactive so we can get a word in.

Let me translate: "Largest, easiest target to hit" = "Guy you subconsciously have to talk about even when he hasn't said a word"

Edited by emmitt01

I was thinking of strapping c4 to my shoes.

Not really smack talk, just figuring that if I were to blow up Fouts we'd have to replace it sooner.

I'm pretty sure if your shoes... :blowup:.. on the field, the bleachers will remain unharmed. Haha, there is plenty of safety distance there.

Edited by Mean Green Matt