Go Uta

NM Green

I hope GO UTA made his way to Katy for this game! I think the new Texas Stadium is going to bring some indirect recognition to UT-Arlington. Can they seize the opportunity?

Now people will know the Arlington outside of Virginia.

Go Mavs!

Congratrs' Mavs! I know it is a tough draw....but, give it your best! You are the 2008 pride of the Metroplex Hoopsters!

I know I was tempted last year to not give a rat's behind about UNT going to the dance, so I can sympathize with the way you guys must feel. It's just sweet to know both of the last two NCAA dance teams in our neighborhood have come from our two little "have not" colleges rather than those big name church schools in Ft. Worth and Dallas. Now, if we could just get an easier draw....

Do you guys even have a messageboard? The one I found for you hadn't had a post in awhile. I figured you guys must be over the moon.

Here's hoping yall are the 1st 16 seed to win a game.

Thanks. We'll need some kind of a miracle. Our board is at http://www.utamavericks.com/forum/. It's not as nice as yours, but we have made some improvements since the old one you were looking at.