Is The Premium Feed Down Again?

emmitt01

Sure seems that way...ya know...only the biggest game of the season...this is fucking pathetic

Whats more pathetic is that its up, but it has so much static that its impossible to listen too. i hate that I PAY for this, but without it, I would never see the boys play.

Whoever runs this has a blind eye to complaints, because I've given my fair share.

Whats more pathetic is that its up, but it has so much static that its impossible to listen too. i hate that I PAY for this, but without it, I would never see the boys play.

Whoever runs this has a blind eye to complaints, because I've given my fair share.

Whoever runs it is going to catch a rash of sh!t tomorrow! The streaming is up now, but damn the quality sucks. Very difficult to watch. And what's with all the "instant replays"? Those would be nice if this was on regular TV. But to have almost every basket on replay is a bit much. In the meantime, I'm missing half the action because of the freakin' replays.

Whoever runs it is going to catch a rash of sh!t tomorrow! The streaming is up now, but damn the quality sucks. Very difficult to watch. And what's with all the "instant replays"? Those would be nice if this was on regular TV. But to have almost every basket on replay is a bit much. In the meantime, I'm missing half the action because of the freakin' replays.

My experience with other school premium services is that most run a direct video line from the same feed you see on the scoreboard replay/tv thingies. For audio they run the local radio play-by-play.

Sometimes that darn replay that you expect at the game makes the game miserable when watching from home.

Sometimes (Southern Miss, I think) I din't even get audio.

Several mentioned how clear the TAPPS streaming video was for their game recently. Perhaps we could hire (sub-contract) with them next year?......

http://www.gomeangreen.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=39901

That would make too much sense, and cost money. It's all about the $$$. Plus , as a former film/tv student I think I can safely say the department has no money for extra mobile t.v. gear. Satellite trucks etc...