Now Accepting Appologies

nautique

You, sir... are an ATTENTION WHORE.

attwhore.jpg

This thread will be locked in 3... 2... 1....

HAHA..... Now that cheered me up! I dont know who Nautique is, but you gotta give them credit for the "Don Vito" thing.

This thread wont last ten minutes, but it looks like my day is going to be okay afterall...

GMG!!!

Let's examine why you got the hate and vitriol you recieved in the last thread...

A staff member told me that UNT doctors MISSED diagnosed and we'll miss a big time player for all of spring but hopefully get him back before the season starts. (but not likely)
Undisclosed staff member. Undisclosed player.

I have been advised by people who run the board and who doubt my facts not ever mention names so I won't. The upper echelon on the board hates specualtion, but this is a big set back and Fact.

Then why post it until you could, for darn sure, make sure that your source and facts were right? If it is a FACT and you would stake your reputation on it... it isn't speculation. The board hates speculation. If you have a fact, it isn't speculation. Fact > Speculation.

...see a pattern?

I'll let Vito or some other expert state the name and the screw up that was made by the medical staff.

Why? Why even post this? Why not put out there what you know. Then when it was released by big media, your creibiltiy goes up.

The way this was done just seemed whiny to most. You had good information, I'll give you credit for it (and so will the rest of the board), but don't expect a line around the block of people seeking to kiss your ass.

Post facts that include real information, or just keep your mouth shut.

Wrong about what? The spelling of misdiagnosed?

Seeing how your rumor has not been officially confirmed by the player in question and/or the university, I don't think anyone needs to issue anything.

Made it to the 15 minute mark. I'm shocked.

...happy to put a smile on your face. :)

23 minutes.

Let's do something.

EDIT: Thanks lag time, we're now almost to 30. Anybody here like the Mean Green?

Edited by Quoner

This post won't last much longer but it sure is fun getting a picture of yyz28's whore. I might snort a line with her any day.

My misssssssspppelling gets me in trouble with my English prof all the time. He tell me to double check my work first before submitting but why would I want to do that.

MISSED diagnosed, sh*t that was horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ible. But pretty clever considering the "spin" I put on the doctors screw up of Drake's ligament.

I can't take full credit for that. I learn my grammar and spelling on Ty Sports where kids go to get educated on life, liberty, and UNT football.

Edited by nautique

But before we go. I do want to comment that this is the second time in very recent history (within the last three years or so) that an OL had a misdiagnosis on his knee. Do we have the same trainers/medical staff as when DD was here? If so, (and in light of this most recent snafu) someone in administration might want to look at this issue.

GO MEAN GREEN

YYZ28 - Scott Jamison

"POSTING IRRESPONSIBLY SINCE 2002"

Scotty boy, you stole my thunder.

Rope and ride and buck and

well you get the point.

Until I conger up the next irresponsible rumor that comes true in my round table discussion with TY and the immortals:

How can Aloha mean both hello and goodbye? and why must I always be so right when I'm wrong.

It sucks to be me. Put I'll still plug your whore scotty boy.

Edited by nautique

But before we go. I do want to comment that this is the second time in very recent history (within the last three years or so) that an OL had a misdiagnosis on his knee. Do we have the same trainers/medical staff as when DD was here? If so, (and in light of this most recent snafu) someone in administration might want to look at this issue.

That is true but since I can't quote the source it must be false. God bless america and god bless the speedy recovering of one Kelvin Drake.

Aloha