Sporting News Radio College Bowl Pick'em

SouthBendGreen

Hello All,

My producer got a hold of some pretty cool prizes to give away on my show and so we decided to do so by starting a college football confidence pickem pool on Yahoo. I know there is a North Texas group, but join this one too and the winner gets some cool stuff. It'd be awesome if it was a fellow GMG.COM member!!!

Just follow the link and sign and up and then pick the bowl games and rank them in order from the one you are most confident in, to the least. The person with the most points wins! We'll probably also give some stuff to the person that comes in last as well. No password is needed. Just click continue

Sporting News Radio Pick'em

Hope you guys join.

Patrick

Edited by SouthBendGreen

I can neither drag nor drop a damned thing. What the hell am I clicking on? I get the 4-point-compass cursor that won't let me select anything.

That's interesting. I was able to drag and drop using the cursor and then clicking and holding on a game. I do see that there is a box that allows to click on a "classic" way of changing the order of your games. Click on that and then try it out.

That's interesting. I was able to drag and drop using the cursor and then clicking and holding on a game. I do see that there is a box that allows to click on a "classic" way of changing the order of your games. Click on that and then try it out.

Tried it. Can't highlight the other numbers. Just checked my settings and everything's fine. I have Windows XP, maybe that's the problem...? I would hope not. It's not THAT old.

Tried it. Can't highlight the other numbers. Just checked my settings and everything's fine. I have Windows XP, maybe that's the problem...? I would hope not. It's not THAT old.

I use XP too that can't be it. Regardless, right next to the list of games is a thing that says "Set Edit Type". Underneath it are two choices, Drag and Drop, which isn't working for you and then Classic. Click on classic and it changes to where every game has a drop down menu to change the numberical value of the games. Hope that works.

• 3 weeks later...