Lesson For Wku

TheColonyEagle

Do it late in the 2nd half. Don't do it in the first half when you may piss off a team going into the locker room. Under Dickey, we did the "grenade" celebration a few times, but if I remember, the game was out of hand. It brings me great pleasure to see you lose by one point and the one point came from the missed extra point from the personal foul penalty.

You'll learn.

Geesh.

Maybe the most fun I've had a game.

Me and 500 of my closest friends.

It really was awesome.

Funnest and most satisfying cold-weather game I've ever attended. So glad I decided against leaving early (that first half was BAAAD).

I giggled when they did the grenade and then missed the PAT. I felt like we were still in this game and all we needed were a few plays to turn this around. Imagine that!...the missed XP will haunt them on the ride home.

I was on the deck under the tent for most of the game, but it sure seemed to be a lot of activity going on after the whistle

i watched this game on TV here in Bowling Green KY and man did you fans look miserable out in that weather.

I have to hand it to NT, they pulled out a win against a fairly good WKU team in weather that favored a run attack like WKU likes to play.

Also, WKU didn't have to contend with a noisy home crowd as it looked like maybe 3,000 was in attendance.

i watched this game on TV here in Bowling Green KY and man did you fans look miserable out in that weather.

I have to hand it to NT, they pulled out a win against a fairly good WKU team in weather that favored a run attack like WKU likes to play.

Also, WKU didn't have to contend with a noisy home crowd as it looked like maybe 3,000 was in attendance.

Green Eggs & Ham ....... you and Mike Leach buddy buddy ?? :lol:

Did you record the game? If you did please PM me.

WKU seemed to play dirty, or at least borderline, based on many comments Georgio made. Any thoughts on this from those in attendance?

There was a ton of activity after many plays. The whole game was bogged down with this nonsense...which sucked cause it caused many unnecessary delay in the game...and the weather was so terrible. It made me hate WKU that much more.

I said it in another thread and I'll say it again

F the Toppers!

Did you record the game? If you did please PM me.

I did not record the game.

This game was carried by Hiltopper Sports Network but NTSports was actually covering the game.

It looked like students, so the coverage wasn't that great but I am not complaining because I got to see the game.

Some of the camera work was actually quite good. I thought WKU fumbled the ball once and the replay confirmed it to me.

The officials didn't agree.

Also WKU and the officials seem to delay the game to take away the no huddle advantage of not making defensive adjustments.

Also, WKU HC Elson complained about the extremely tight officiating going both ways. Me thinks this crew was warned about WKU before hand.

I do not know Mike Leach.