We May Have The Worst Defense In The Sun-belt But...

ipEAGLE

How about another uniform talk thread... haha. These currents uniforms are the best uniforms NT has ever had, we look like a class act out the field. We have the best uniforms in the Sun-Belt bar none.

I like the unis more than I thought, even the white helmets (still think green helmets would look better). The green home jerseys look great in photos, but a little too lightish-green from a distance (stands). I think the sheen of the green jerseys lightens them, maybe a different thread would kill the shine? Hank has made a few comments on the radio that the green numerals on the white jerseys are also hard to read from the press box because of the glare off them.

Edited by NT80

New football unis really did turn out... ...I was worried about the white helmet, but it looks ok in th end. I'd like to see more black - perhaps a black pants option... and we need Green pants on the away uniform. Too much white, IMHO.

...and yeah, the BBall unis are great!

The UA Uniforms are awesome. I wonder if we make a bowl game that the black pants with green & white stripes will come out like they did at SLC :bangin: ?

We join Auburn, Maryland, and South Carolina with the full scale UA Endorsement. I have heard that UA will be coming out with the Kelly Green shade in their retail lines to accomodate NT better! Our guys really do look great out there. The whole presentation is very professional. Players look great, coaches look professional, trainers all match...its a good presentation of UNT football.

Edited by UNT Mean Green

The UA Uniforms are awesome. I wonder if we make a bowl game that the black pants with green & white stripes will come out like they did at SLC :bangin: ?

We join Auburn, Maryland, and South Carolina with the full scale UA Endorsement. I have heard that UA will be coming out with the Kelly Green shade in their retail lines to accomodate NT better! Our guys really do look great out there. The whole presentation is very professional. Players look great, coaches look professional, trainers all match...its a good presentation of UNT football.

I do wish the coaches would wear green instead of black.

yup and that Vandy degree really takes the homo part out you :blink:

Aren't those Bronco jerseys sexy though.

You tell that stupid queer what's what!

Broncos jerseys are for pillow-biters! Uniforms rule! Lolz!

I do wish the coaches would wear green instead of black.

You know the reason they wear the Black is because of the large amounts of signaling we do. As a player, when you look over to the sidelines and have 115 or so people in green it's hard to tell where the one your supposed to be looking at for signals is. The Black is to stand out a bit so the players can see coaches very clearly in order to receive the signals. It's that way all across college football, even for teams that have no black in their uniforms. The signalers at Texas & Oklahoma all wear black, yet those aren't even school colors.

You know the reason they wear the Black is because of the large amounts of signaling we do. As a player, when you look over to the sidelines and have 115 or so people in green it's hard to tell where the one your supposed to be looking at for signals is. The Black is to stand out a bit so the players can see coaches very clearly in order to receive the signals. It's that way all across college football, even for teams that have no black in their uniforms. The signalers at Texas & Oklahoma all wear black, yet those aren't even school colors.

O.K., fair enough. You learn something every day.

Not only is UNT one of the Top 100 schools in the nation for Gay, Lesbian, etc. students, but there was a time during the Big West days when the gay guys I knew comprised quite a decent percentage of the student section at Fouts. So maybe some of this thread is a little off.

Not only is UNT one of the Top 100 schools in the nation for Gay, Lesbian, etc. students, but there was a time during the Big West days when the gay guys I knew comprised quite a decent percentage of the student section at Fouts. So maybe some of this thread is a little off.

Im pretty sure nobody had any malicious intent with their comments, no need for the gay card...

Im of the opinion that a football team wearing pink helmets is funny no matter who you fancy in the sack