Gmg Barbershop Podcast #30

Evan

This week we discuss the Navy game and the future of the program.

We had a great segment with Brett Vito, but had some technical difficulties and lost it.

Our apologies to Brett.

Sorry about the wait since the last one, scheduling issues made it tough, but we are back on track and they should be back to a regular weekly schedule with several guests planned.

www.theflyingworm.com

logo1-300.jpg

This week we discuss the Navy game and the future of the program.

We had a great segment with Brett Vito, but had some technical difficulties and lost it.

Our apologies to Brett.

Sorry about the wait since the last one, scheduling issues made it tough, but we are back on track and they should be back to a regular weekly schedule with several guests planned.

www.theflyingworm.com

logo1-300.jpg

For a few dollars more!

Your intros are pure greatness.

I agree with you King. Loved the intro. This was the first time I got to use my new ipod and podcasting. I thought I had screwed something up and downloaded the wrong thing!

I've now downloaded several and subscribed to the podcast. You guys are doing a great job and a great service to the fans. Thank you for doing this. I'm now looking forward to each new podcast.

Speaking of deer season (ASU game change reference), I downloaded and listened to the last two podcasts as I de-boned three deer last night in the kitchen. Great way to pass the time. My girlfriend thought I looked stupid, she said, just put it on the stereo. Silly girl, its a podcast! I have to use my ipod!