Osu

Mad Hatter

Who else is going? I know we're all hoping for a big turnout!

I'm excited to say that I'll be making the trek up from Dallas to watch this one. My wife and kids are staying home, so I'll either be sitting by myself or looking to hook up with some of you.

GMG!!!!

Definately can't miss this one! I'll be there with the wife and a few friends (but not sure of the number yet).

This is from the OSU Dallas Alumni Chapter Website......I am sure they will have a big crowd.....we really need a good turnout!

OSU Basketball vs. North Texas

Join us Wednesday, November 14 as the Oklahoma State Cowboys take on the University of North Texas at the Super Pit in Denton. Tip off is at 7 p.m.

The Dallas and Fort Worth Alumni Associations will host a pre-game party from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. at the Radisson Hotel in Denton. The pre-game party includes food and happy hour drink specials.

Pre-game Party and Ticket Options

Upper Level Tickets and Pre-Game Party - $25

Lower Level Tickets and Pre-Game Party - $35

Upper Level Tickets Only - $15

Lower Level Tickets Only - $23

*price includes $3 service charge to benefit Dallas and Fort Worth Alumni Associations and the Greater Denton Sports Commission.

RSVP to Jason Piter at dentonsports@discoverdenton.com or calling (940) 382-7895.

FYI - For those that don't have tickets yet....OSU fans have sold out 3 sections 109, 110, 111 and are filling up 124 and 102 according to ticket office. Tickets in the lower bowl are available to purchase at the Super Pit tonight as they have printed out the tickets and sent them over but the only thing they have available over the phone in the lower bowl are sections 124 and 102 with the OSU fans.

GMG!

--Students needs to show up... in big numbers. Alums will be a bit thin since it is a week-night game. The way get respect is earn it..... win or be competitive and have fans appear and be interested.....