Wow

Harry

I have to believe that Coach Dodge is taking these two weeks to work as hard as he has ever worked in a long time to prepare the team!! We could see it all come together. Some youngsters are going to get a chance to step up and WE COULD JUST SEE A WIN in front of a record setting crowd at FOUTS! Just imagine THAT!! :D:D:D

GMG!

I have to believe that Coach Dodge is taking these two weeks to work as hard as he has ever worked in a long time to prepare the team!! We could see it all come together. Some youngsters are going to get a chance to step up and WE COULD JUST SEE A WIN in front of a record setting crowd at FOUTS! Just imagine THAT!! :D:D:D

GMG!

We will win this game....I firmly believe that.

are tickets sold out yet? i'm hoping to get two tickets for my parents but ticketmaster is saying there are none available.

or would anybody happen to have two extra tickets? thanks!

Call 1-800-unt-2366 and they can help you.

Im on record somewhere on this board saying I thought this crowd would surpass Baylor... now that our record is such an abysmal mess, it's going to be a lot more difficult, but I'll stick with it.

If we have a crowd anywhere near 30k for this game with our record, it absolutely proves our fans will come watch our team face off against an opponent of which they have heard and reinforces the need to continually bring in "name" opponents or get into a conference of name opponents. (dead horse).

Im on record somewhere on this board saying I thought this crowd would surpass Baylor... now that our record is such an abysmal mess, it's going to be a lot more difficult, but I'll stick with it.

If we have a crowd anywhere near 30k for this game with our record, it absolutely proves our fans will come watch our team face off against an opponent of which they have heard and reinforces the need to continually bring in "name" opponents or get into a conference of name opponents. (dead horse).

May be a dead horse but it is a valid point. I'd reather talk this dead horse than what's been on the board the last 24 hrs!!

This particular game might yield a pretty impressive photo, what with a large contingent of Midshipmen in attendance. Even with a 90% turnout, old lady Fouts will look WONDERFUL.

One thing is for certain...we damned sure better make NOISE because THEY WILL!!

Edited by EagleMBA

There is an attendance phenomena already at play at UNT with a 1 win team drawing the good crowds it already has in Mean Green Country. Heck, we didn't have these kind of per game averages even during most the years in a newly formed SBC when we made a few bowls--check it out.

And what a great game to get some of our Texas Friday Night Heros to attend, eh? :thumbsup:

All the forces that have worked against UNT & Coach Dodge this year makes me think even moreso that very special things are on the way. Who really thought much more in the wins deparment as it is? Anyone else think it a real shame that DD could not have been here to completely bottom this thing out this year? Well, we are one year ahead of where we will eventually be because he ain't here.

Still surprises me there is anything named after "he who begat black unis-gate" aimed directly at our school as his way to symbollically drop his drawers and moon the entire UNT community. And to a small handful who are still trying to canonize him as some kind of saint: You have not and will not be successful with the largest majority of us. Seems more fans at Fouts Field this deep into the season (even with only 1 win thus far) feel the same. So the few of you who still liked unranked SBC championships that DD Ball gave us might want to move to Utah where they are getting the same boring style of "no fan draw" football, because FWIW............we now have bigger fish to fry in Denton and Todd Dodge will be the head chef in this Mean Green Cafe.

Many will be able to say we were behind "OUR" coach in his darkest hours while others will have to sneak back in through the back door to get back on the DodgeBall bandwagon (again) when things start getting much, much better; but no matter the situation, there is room for all on this Mean Green bandwagon.

We will all look back to this inaugural year of DodgeBall in the near future and say: "For certain it didn't kill us so it did (in deed) make us all better fans and alums."

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

Wonder if someone will get a shot of the crowd that is similar to the one taken during the Baylor game a few years back when we had a huge turnout. Or, maybe someone can get an areial shot of the packed stadium... anyone up for that?

GMG!!! :rolleyes:

Maybe they can strap a camera to the bottom of one of those Jets that flies over?