More Photos From Fouts Field

GreenN'walinsVet

at least the University is taking pride in Fouts. It is what we have NOW. We need have great attendance to support our much improved product on the field, and establish the foundation for our future endeavors (across I-35). Then we can take our Top 40 football program over to the new, state of the art facility, and not have to worry about repainting very often, or hot bathrooms, or ugly signs!

Fouts does look a lot 'cleaner' than it did last year!

A look at the inside of the stadium

0042zq8.jpg

A look at the new Gate Labels with the new logos

0052cy4.jpg002ph3.jpg

Notice the corporate sponser?????

A look at the power washing of the Student Side

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6669/001hu1.jpg

I know I don't get out much, but did anybody ever hear more corporate sponsorship than what we heard at the SMUT game. Man, I tought I was watching one big late night infomercial. We need that kind of a revenue stream in our football funding. Where is Hank, Rick, (and should I even mention Paul) on getting that kind of money in???

Spelling -5 its SPONSOR (isn't it) heck I can't spell either!! :blink:

I know I don't get out much, but did anybody ever hear more corporate sponsorship than what we heard at the SMUT game. Man, I tought I was watching one big late night infomercial. We need that kind of a revenue stream in our football funding. Where is Hank, Rick, (and should I even mention Paul) on getting that kind of money in???

Spelling -5 its SPONSOR (isn't it) heck I can't spell either!! :blink:

There's been more corporate sponsorship at the home games the past year and a half than ever before. Plus all the new signage around the stadium last year and this year. Much more improved than in years past.

Rick

A look at the power washing of the Student Side

http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/6669/001hu1.jpg

since this pictures has been taken, the student section has been painted entirely brown to match the other side (which was already painted brown a couple of weeks ago)

Fouts is looking about as good as it can.. I just can't wait 'til saturday

0052cy4.jpg

Nice use of the Dodge advertising.

First, thanks for posting. Second, Fouts looks a lot better. From what I've heard, I will also be able to urinate in the men's mestroom without fear of infection. That's a plus.

Speaking of Dodge, 601 Freaking Yards!

Re the car mfr, I think they have really come out with a lot of sharp looking rides recently.

I wonder if they are going to paint over the old dark green that is on the scoreboard and around the top of the stands on the inside of the staduim. It either needs to be converted to the new green or something... Uniformity is the key!

I wonder if they are going to paint over the old dark green that is on the scoreboard and around the top of the stands on the inside of the staduim. It either needs to be converted to the new green or something... Uniformity is the key!

I had some hope that they would leave the stripe, but since they took it off on the outside of the stadium, I just assumed it was gone on the inside.