Marlins-nationals

So poor for a pro team.

There is no way there were 10,000 people there for that game. I am not even sure I can count 50 in that photo.

What you don't see are the people in the box seats. With that said, there is still no way there were 10k at the game.

Take the Marlins to San Antonio! Yeah, yeah, I know they have the Missions, but SA is the kind of city that could get behind a team if they start winning right away... and the Marlins have proved they can do that. It's a growing city, it's the #2 US destination for corporate conferences.. seems like a win-win.

Mark Cuban wants to bring an NL team to Dallas if he doesn't get the Cubs and seat them in downtown. Not sure how that would work, but that would be the end of the Rangers relevancy.

• Downvote 1

Mark Cuban wants to bring an NL team to Dallas if he doesn't get the Cubs and seat them in downtown. Not sure how that would work, but that would be the end of the Rangers relevancy.

Are you kidding? The Rangers blew a gasket when Grand Prairie wanted to build a stadium for a MINOR LEAGUE team. If what you say about Cuban's intentions is true, Hicks would have a meltdown on the spot...which might not be a bad idea, come to think of it...