Meager Sucks

gangrene

I have not been the biggest Meager fan in the past. However, I think he is running the offense pretty well and looks fairly poised.

He has had no time to throw. One drive was killed by a drop on a nice pass. There is no running game.

This one is not on Meager at all. Heck, our kick returns cannot even make it back to the 20 yard line :(

Too much talent on the other side of the ball.

it might have something to do with OU having maybe the best secondaries in clollege footbal.

Secondary had nothing to do with that bad pass that should have been completed for a TD just after the turnover at the OU 20. And the next play Meager gets sacked back at 31...taking us out of field goal range. Of course Venegas isn't really helping him much either with back-to-back penalties and then just standing around while Meager gets tackled....he looks more lost out there than Meager.

What is Romans' problem. Is the hair getting into his eyes? The OU receivers are eating him up. I know that OU has speed. But he is making them look like super heros.

What is Romans' problem. Is the hair getting into his eyes? The OU receivers are eating him up. I know that OU has speed. But he is making them look like super heros.

He is overrunning the ball carrier and then they run behind him... ie. lack of experience.

I have no doubt that Dodge will get us moving in the right direction. I guess that the current team just doesn't have the talent to run his style of offense. No matter what happens for the rest of this game or this season, We still love our Mean Green.

GO MEAN GREEN

Word. I really don't know if Vizza would do much better. But, I would like to see someone else behind the center than Meager. Meager is looking like... Meager.

I agree. Even Peyton Manning couldn't do anything with little amount of time our O-line is giving the QB. I'm hard on Meager because I know what he is (and is NOT) capable of...I want to see someone else...anyone else. Hell, put Phillips in...I don't care.

I've only seen a few SLC games but I can't recall them ever throwing so many passes for lost yardage. I counted three such instances from Meager in the first half of tonight's game. I think he's making some bad reads, he's telegraphing his passes and he's hanging the ball out there...making the WRs wait for the ball and allowing the DBs time to get into position. TD's offensive system is all about hitting the WRs in stride and throwing to a spot on the field, rather than finding the open receiver and throwing to him. Meager is not doing that. He's finding WRs and throwing the ball to where there are when he releases the ball. That forces the WR to wait for the ball to arrive and allows the defense plenty of time to close in.

Micah Mosely is already in the game. I hope Vizza is not far behind.

Meager sucks. He did last year and he is showing that he will this year. He has three seconds to get rid of that ball and he is not doing it. He is holding onto the ball way too long. I expected us to move the ball better than this. We have 50 yards. Dodge has 2 years in my mind before I really expect too much.

Word. I really don't know if Vizza would do much better. But, I would like to see someone else behind the center than Meager. Meager is looking like... Meager.

Downing the ball penalty by Meager didn't help but NT is just out our class tonight. Have Faith.....Since the game is already lost by such a huge score I would hope he would play Vizza like he is playing Mosley.