Chat During The Game

keith

Worst game I have seen this week. We will have an uphill battle this year...

Bad season last season. New coach and staff. Partial recruiting year. Did you expect this year to be anything else.

It's one thing to be excited because the new coach promises the world. It's another thing all together to expect it against OU. It's gonna take a little time. Just take a breath and drink another beer. Scream at the TV if it helps.

Bad season last season. New coach and staff. Partial recruiting year. Did you expect this year to be anything else.

It's one thing to be excited because the new coach promises the world. It's another thing all together to expect it against OU. It's gonna take a little time. Just take a breath and drink another beer. Scream at the TV if it helps.

Agreed. OU's athletes are simply vastly superior, and they didn't look past this game (thanks to Boise State and Michigan's upset today). SPEED SPEED SPEED. The Sooners are just incredibly fast all over the field.

But Casey Fitzgerald looks good. Again.

I didn't expect us to win the game. I am just hoping for a good showing and so far that is not happening.

Look again. It's hard for a team in our situation to make a good showing against a Top 10 team. Now if we don't look a hell of a lot better next week I will start the head scratching.

Take a step back and think about what you are asking. I mean its a long row to hoe to play IN Norman for your first game as a team with a new college coach.

Be optimistic, but be realistic too.

Just look as how slow Jamario looks against this team. We all know he isn't slow... so that can only mean that they are fast... really really fast.

You think TD still does not believe in what he said? It is still OU at Norman. And what is Dodge supposed to say otherwise? We're going to bend over and take up the arse like a man? It is humiliating I am sure but watching a game like this probably surrounded by OU fans probably isnt the best idea to begin with. I am not trying to be a TD apologist but I full expected for this game to be a total arse whip and this season to be a huge learning curve so lets just hold our horses and be patient.

I am sure they are/were really trying in this game. In the end OU is OU and sure there is BSU, Appalachian State but those are times do not come very often so I think we all need to keep things into perspective.
Well, the scary thing is that at this point I'm not even sure we could compete with Boise State or Appalachian State either.

you are the worst bunch of fans i have ever heard/read. i mean, good lord, OU is picked to play for the national championship. Sure is disappointing, and the media loves the word "dominate" but c'mon! Meager looks pretty damned poised all things considered. He has thrown, what, 80+ yds on an incredible secondary. Our new secondary obviously plays man-to-man and that doesn't come off very well against OU wide outs. Our goal line D is steller and the heart of these guys is awesome! i think we look pretty good for our conference games and the SMU and Navy games will be fun to watch!

i live in NC and i have Appalachian State alum/fans as neighbors, so it is tough not to hang a better score. but i will go to work with all ACC/Big Ten fans and face them proudly; we will still win the Sun Belt! GO GREEN!