Stadium Rennovation Update

drex

I was over at the stadium this morning and there is new blacktop underneath both sides of the stadium and the bathrooms are being gutted. There are a lot of nasty old fixtures sitting around, as well as the walls between the toilets. Man, are those fixtures rusty and ugly. More lipstick on the pig, but at least it will be a lot nicer for this season.

OK, so the cat's out of the bag now.

Yes, the bathrooms are being remodeled and there will be a fresh coat of paint on Fouts in time for the home opener.

I know this is a big one to ask, but I went by there yesturday and was wondering if it might be possible for the painting to make all of the colors of green over there the same shade of green.

Edited by GoMeanGreen1999

The restrooms-well I have seen better facilities in a outhouse.

To overhaul the restrooms, this will take alot of work.

Why are the renovations just now starting? Maybe we will

see the new parts of the restrooms like our new uni's

were introduced.

B) MORE SPY PHOTOS?!?! I'm not so sure after last time. ;)

Guest Aquila_Viridis

The end zone restroom I used at Texas when we played there several years ago was much smaller and hotter than the Fouts restroom.

I'm sure that's why they have removed that entire section and are building a stairway to the moon there. Besides, as a visitor I thought it was customary to just piss on horns fans, so I did not see the restrooms. The ones who suffered the worst though were the ones who could not direct me to their troughs.