Ou Bus Trip

DallasGreen

There are a dozen or so seats left, but the bus is a go. Will stop at Farmer's Branch Dart Center for first pick up at 11 AM sharp on 09/01. This is behind Dr. Pepper Star Center ( Old Word of Faith of Bob Tilton fame) at north east intersection of LBJ and I-35 North. Take Valley View exit east off I-35 North. Then on to Denton for pick up at Noon at Fouts Field East parking lot near ticket office. Bring your own food, beverage , tailgate supplies, mean green gear,etc. on the bus. UNT Development, MGC, and NTE will sponsor a tailgate at Lloyd Noble Center ( basketball complex) parking lot with BBQ dinner for $8. per head from 2:30 until 5, with kick off at 6.. Bus will have a/c running if you need a break from the heat. No gas cost, no parking fees, visit on the ride up with other fans, beat the traffic jams out after the game , and be back by midnight. Can't beat it @ $30 for NTE members and $35 for non-members. JOIN NTE NOW AND ENJOY DISCOUNTS ON THIS AND OTHER '07 & '08 activities. Visit www.NTExes.org to sign up for bus and join.

There are a dozen or so seats left, but the bus is a go. Will stop at Farmer's Branch Dart Center for first pick up at 11 AM sharp on 09/01. This is behind Dr. Pepper Star Center ( Old Word of Faith of Bob Tilton fame) at north east intersection of LBJ and I-35 North. Take Valley View exit east off I-35 North. Then on to Denton for pick up at Noon at Fouts Field East parking lot near ticket office. Bring your own food, beverage , tailgate supplies, mean green gear,etc. on the bus. UNT Development, MGC, and NTE will sponsor a tailgate at Lloyd Noble Center ( basketball complex) parking lot with BBQ dinner for $8. per head from 2:30 until 5, with kick off at 6.. Bus will have a/c running if you need a break from the heat. No gas cost, no parking fees, visit on the ride up with other fans, beat the traffic jams out after the game , and be back by midnight. Can't beat it @ $30 for NTE members and $35 for non-members. JOIN NTE NOW AND ENJOY DISCOUNTS ON THIS AND OTHER '07 & '08 activities. Visit www.NTExes.org to sign up for bus and join.

bump

I assume we need to hunt down a game ticket also? This is only the for the ride up there?

Riders are expected to see to their own game ticket. I've heard there are still plenty.

OK. I am a current UNT doctoral student. I hope you don't have any problems with students riding along. I will check with the Mean Green Athletic department for tickets. If any are available and I can afford them, I may very well join y'all on this bus trip. Thanks!

If you signed up at the spring game with e-mail address and physical address, you will eventually be contacted now that we have a contract, but it is better to go on line and get it covered. Then if you are contacted about paying just respond that you have already paid on line. No CODs here so go on line and be sure you are covered. www.NTExes.org

OK. I am a current UNT doctoral student. I hope you don't have any problems with students riding along. I will check with the Mean Green Athletic department for tickets. If any are available and I can afford them, I may very well join y'all on this bus trip. Thanks!

Students, parents, even Sooner fans if they can stand it--all are invited to join us.

I've got two tickets and am #8 on the list for the bus. This is going to be lots of fun...so, let's get this thing filled up and rolling. How great would it be if we needed two buses????? Come on...get on board. My two tickets cost $94.00 - not cheap to see OU these days! I hear there are plenty left...check with the ticket office ASAP and get onboard for the first game of the Dodge era at UNT! GO MEAN GREEN...see ya on the bus! :lol:

As I am not "chat board" proficient...I'll risk the "heat" I will surely take and ask...

What does "Bump" mean when one responds to a post????? :blink:

It is a way to move (Bump) the thread back to the top of the board. When some may feel the thread has relevant information but have nothing to add.