Todd Dodge On Sw Kia Sportstalk Tomorrow

MarkCiz

Set your TiVos fellas, Todd Dodge will be the guest on Southwest Kia Sportstalk on channel 52 (KFWD) tomorrow. It airs at 6:30pm and replays at 11:35pm. Check your local listings for the channel number, I know KFWD's number varies on different cable systems.

Just finished the show up. Here's what I got from it:

Looks like Dodge has picked two starting recievers: Brandon Jackson and Casey Fitzgerald. Not that this is a shock to any of you. He also talked about 6 WRs he's picked up. TD sounds really confident in the team he has right now. "Big and young" is how he described the offensive line, "Tremendous competition" is what he said about the QB's. Hayden Fry and Coach Dodge met up Monday, and I'm sure that was a good thing for him, as well as his meeting with Pres. Bush.

Our coach presented himself really well and he is definitely a good representative of UNT, and would be even if he wasn't the football coach (OF THE CENTURY).

What ? No talk about how young and inexperienced the team is ? How we'll have to be patient and not have expectations because they are learning a new offense ? Geeze TD may be putting companies out of business in Denton that make "Mean Green crying towels". How refreshing ! :lol:

Guest GrayEagleOne

I liked what Dodge had to say about attitude and recruiting.

He likes to have pressure on him to do well. His teams will not have the defeatist attitude of a former coach.

As to recruiting, he knows many of the coaches and calls them for their opinion of a recruit. If he knows the coach to be trustworthy, he relies heavily on his opinion. He said that he is not afraid to go after the best players. He knows that he will lose some but when that happens he just goes to the next higher rated.

Regarding Kia Southwest eagle60....if North Texas had their advertising budget we'd have enough donors and season ticket holders to start construction on the new stadium this month. They must have a hundred spots a day on virtually every channel imaginable.

Better yet, can someone post it on YouTube? I'm an out of towner and had absolutely no access to it.

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that about the YouTube. I am also out of town and would love to see the interview. Can someone post the TV clip???? Thank you in advance.

They showed that poor SMU QB getting nailed as he did his 3-step drop.

Remember that QB is Justin Willis who TD has faced twice with SLC so when the Denton Ryan alum turned coat and chose to cast his lot with the beautiful people that shell out the $$$$$ at Southern Mistake U, he may have unknowly played right into our hands. Let's prove to him he made the wrong decision two years running, this time in the HORSES' A__ES own pasture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!