Cloud Rotation Near 288 Football Stadium

Boomer23

Too bad the potential tornado was at the wrong stadium.... Hopefully next time it will come by to destroy Fouts Field..

I dont think an atom bomb could bring down Fouts. She aint pretty, but she's got more concrete in her than all Texas highways combined. In the likelyhood a twister did hit Fouts, unfortunately, everything would remain in tact except for those metal bleachers, which wouldnt hurt my feelings if they got flipped over to the far side of 35.

I dont think an atom bomb could bring down Fouts. She aint pretty, but she's got more concrete in her than all Texas highways combined. In the likelyhood a twister did hit Fouts, unfortunately, everything would remain in tact except for those metal bleachers, which wouldnt hurt my feelings if they got flipped over to the far side of 35.

I think sitting on the concrete at fouts would be more comfortable than the bleachers. At least we'd have chair backs made of stone!

Actually add Denton's Golden Triangle Mall to the list of degrading structures that bring down a college or city....

That mall is going down quick fast. Not only is Dillard's moving out real soon but also some of the smaller tenants dont pay rent and are allowed to stay their so that the mall can look occupied.... I dont know how anyone in that mall can make a profit...

They need a new mall fast.