Mean Green On National Tv

The Jason

THE Wife and I were talking (as NT won the game last night) and we were wondering when was the last time the BB team got a National TV Game. I told her I'd post it on here, I'm sure someone will know.................

I'd sure like to know why the school is not promoting the game!! No Eaglemail message yet on the fact the men's team is in the SBC Championship game!

Unfortunatly, we don't seem to respond ti things very fast. Even during football season, I don't usually get the invitation to the Ben E. Keith pavillion until the Monday ofter the football game has occured. It takes an act of congress to get anything done int he marketing and promotions department.

The last time on national TV would have been 1994, SLC Finals against SW Texas State.

In 1996, we were in the SLC Finals, but that year the league's final was televised by Fox Sports SW, and wasn't a national TV game.

I'd sure like to know why the school is not promoting the game!! No Eaglemail message yet on the fact the men's team is in the SBC Championship game!

Aren't you being a little hyper-critical ? If you need an Eaglemail to know the team is in the championship, you haven't been following the tournament. If you hadn't been following the tournament, you probably wouldn't be interested.

Edited by MeanGreen61

Aren't you being a little hyper-critical ? If you need an Eaglemail to know the team is in the championship, you haven't been following the tournament. If you hadn't been following the tournament, you probably wouldn't be interested.

Hmm <_<

The main UNT website has a frontpage article on a students 'American Idol' run.

Is the teams NCAA Tournament run just not as important as Simon freakin' Cowell????

:blowup::censored:

And yes I sent an email voicing my displeasure to moffitt@unt.edu. :whip:

Edited by Got5onIt

The main UNT website has a frontpage article on a students 'American Idol' run.

Is the teams NCAA Tournament run just not as important as Simon freakin' Cowell????

I had the same reaction. I can't believe there is nothing on the front page. I'll be honest, I'm pissed about that. It's so freakin discouraging.

I had the same reaction. I can't believe there is nothing on the front page. I'll be honest, I'm pissed about that. It's so freakin discouraging.

same here, and the worst part is, if you go to the dude's american idol profile, he doesn't even mention UNT.. ya we should be real proud of that guy... come on UNT get this right

with all the passion for UNT athletics shown on here, why can't one of us go work for the athletic department?

Not trying to be smart, just wondering why the current employees don't think of this stuff? Are there roadblocks we don't know about.

It should be on the main website 1 hr after the game and posters/flyers all over the campus first thing in the morning.

I want that job!

Not trying to piss off FFR or emmitt. Oh, hell they're on the road to the tournament.

This athletic administration is more likely to hire someone who has ZERO ties to North Texas rather than an alum.