Allen Qb Nathan Dick Back On The Market

I agree with you guys... Dick could perform well here if he gets the proper protection and we have good ball control. And, now with Dodgeball here... you can only imagine what can come of this team. We could be effective in the 2-minute drill or the long sustained ball control drives.

A recruiting expert from Rival.com was on Sportsfan Radio 990AM this morning, he said that Dick to going to visit Houston this weekend and would probably commit there with Rice being his second choice. He also mentioned Lake Dallas RB Justin Hill, who had give Rice a verbal commit, as was now wavering on his commitment since Graham left.

A recruiting expert from Rival.com was on Sportsfan Radio 990AM this morning, he said that Dick to going to visit Houston this weekend and would probably commit there with Rice being his second choice. He also mentioned Lake Dallas RB Justin Hill, who had give Rice a verbal commit, as was now wavering on his commitment since Graham left.

Well...there's goes the dick jokes.

Wait, there's more!!!

Can you imagine the testosterone level on the field if Nathan Dick led UNT against South Carolina? :o

untbowler, yes business is real good... As you can see by the avatar, I've gone over to the dark side. The Storm Nation made me an offer I couldn't refuse. :thumbsup: