Breaking News - TD strikes again ?

MeanGreen61

If this is true he will be a good player to have. He played his Jr. year at Lake Highlands and all district 5-5A. He played his Sr. year at SLC catching 47 passes for 953 yards and 13 TD's, Selected Rice over SMU, Baylor. He made his first start at Rice againsts Florida State as a true Freshman.

6-1, 185, 4.4 size and speed.

If this is true he will be a good player to have.  He played his Jr. year at Lake Highlands and all district 5-5A.  He played his Sr. year at SLC catching 47 passes for 953 yards and 13 TD's, Selected Rice over SMU, Baylor.  He made his first start at Rice againsts Florida State as a true Freshman.

6-1, 185, 4.4  size and speed.

But will have to sit out his soph. year at NT correct?

It is refreshing to read an opponent's board that has some civility and thought. My nephew graduated from Rice...it is a pretty classy place. Question: What is the average IQ of the Rice board compared to the boards of the two glorified high schools who play D1 football in Dallas and Ft. Worth?

It is refreshing to read an opponent's board that has some civility and thought.  My nephew graduated from Rice...it is a pretty classy place.  Question:  What is the average IQ of the Rice board compared to the boards of the two glorified high schools who play D1 football in Dallas and Ft. Worth?

I would say... 140 vs 56. In all seriousness though you can tell when people actually take the time to get an education or educate them selves though rather than just spewing the same bile that people before them have spewed.

It is refreshing to read an opponent's board that has some civility and thought.  My nephew graduated from Rice...it is a pretty classy place.  Question:  What is the average IQ of the Rice board compared to the boards of the two glorified high schools who play D1 football in Dallas and Ft. Worth?

The real difference is that Rice is a tier 1 academic institution that people nationwide recognize as such. Our neighbors in Ft Worth and on Mockingbird Ln (I refuse to concede all of Dallas, I live here) are tier 1 academic institutions because Muffy and Bart donated a ton of money to U.S. News and sent their kids there.

I'm pretty sure he has to lose one year of eligibility to transfer between 1A schools. Redshirts are available for freshman years, then for medical reasons thereafter.

No, you don't have to burn a year. You can use your redshirt at any point...academics, injury, personal issues, anything can be a reason to take your unused redshirt year.