The OTHER schools

AnotherEagleFan

I love it that we are getting threads and attention from all of the other schools in this state. They actually have a thread about this up on Hogville in Arkansas. I think it is a Great hire and all of the local schools like TCU and SMU I am sure don't like it. Their way of saying they don't like it is to slam us, but you know, so what.

The more blah blah blah same old crap our competition posts, the better I like it!

This tells me, our competition is running scared, because they know that North Texas is a power that is getting stronger everyday, and represents a danger to their smug little worlds! North Texas is driving a Dodge Hemi now, so get the hell out of our way!

So keep the pot shots going! Give us your best shots! Come on, you can do better

than what you have done so far. I love it!!!

The more blah blah blah same old crap our competition posts, the better I like it!

This tells me, our competition is running scared, because they know that North Texas is a power that is getting stronger everyday, and represents a danger to their smug little worlds! North Texas is driving a Dodge Hemi now, so get the hell out of our way!

So keep the pot shots going! Give us your best shots! Come on, you can do better

than what you have done so far.  I love it!!!

Word, Charlie

than what you have done so far.  I love it!!!

Agree, They need to talk about us not us about them. Just smile and love it when you read about UNT on their board. I just dont like it when we bring their posts to gmg.

SMU is being held hostage by the local media(and their love fest for Bennett). they're gonna lose prospects to us. TCU has been impresive with their recent success but it's gonna be over soon. they're gonna lose some prospects to us. I don't think SMU had any more games than us that were televised this past year and TCUWHO's games were too late to matter. If we take care of SMU next year there will be some grieving pony fans.

I keep seeing them trying to pigeon hole us into 'your daddy's mean green'.

They keep calling us the same names, keep using the same tired and worn excuses to put us down regardless of facts: For example

Commuter school- FACT- UNT has a greater percentage of its students living on campus than UT-Austin. Nobody considers UT a commuter school. FACT-UNT has more on campus students than SMU and TCU COMPBINED! Are those two commuter schools?

Facilities- They don't know, or refuse to acknowled the new athletic center, practice facilities, training room, weight room, locker rooms, players lounge, meeting and office space. Then new academic center not to mention the new dorm and dining hall adjacent to the AC. Fact is in the public's perception facilities begin and end with the football stadium. But you wont' see them give us credit for the recently announced donation/capital campaign until the new stadium is built.

Attendance-- yeah it sucks but thats one of the reasons Dodge is here. We're finally going to have an exciting brand of football. Winning will cure our attendance woes (along with a new stadium)

Dale Hansen kept calling us North Texas State.  When someone off-mic corrected him, he blew it off like our NAME is no big deal.

What a pompous ass.

All you need to do is watch Dale's sports shows, then listen to his radio shows to understand what a punk he is. He makes his living off the Cowboys by his stories, then rips them any chance he gets.