Pit Crew

MeanGreengdub

I was talking to a buddy of mine who works in the AD office and said he is working on bringing the Pit Crew back. Anyone on here have any memories of the old Pit Crew or any new ideas for the Pit Crew? If you haven't noticed, we have a pretty good basketball team. It would be nice to get some support for the team.

I am one of the first ones with Mr. Strange and Gak and Dub and some others....and if there is actually SUPPORT this time around where it isnt coming out of our pockets as hard core....I am all for it! I am sure Strange would come back and maybe even the godfather himself Gak....but when someone busts their ass so hard for a year and gets NO love...it's a bit of a motivation killer...

If you haven't noticed, we have a pretty good basketball team. 

Was it the home loss to UTA that gives you the idea that they are a pretty good basketball team, or the blowout loss to Nebraska? Let's get into conference play and see if they continue doing what they are now before we label this team "pretty good".