Woman Prez

tcooper

Woman Prez+football knowledge= DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!

Maybe RV can finally get his dream job he has been looking for every year after all of this has settled..  when our new coach beats texas and ou and ark. maybe this will happen! NOT!!!

You know, your drivel on the board gives me tired head. But to have the gall to insinuate that because she is a woman, Dr. Bataille does not understand football....

Go back to the Stone Age where you belong. mad.gif

Edited by untgirl04

Maybe RV can finally get his dream job he has been looking for every year after all of this has settled..  when our new coach beats texas and ou and ark. maybe this will happen! NOT!!!

Ahhh another chick that does not have a clue..thanks for your input and go back to filing your nails! I state facts about RV looking every year for another/better job..

It would be one thing to say Dr. Bataille places an emphasis on academics or music... but to say she doesn't know football just because she is a woman?

rolleyes.gif

Ask the Prez what defensive scheme we ran this year..ask HER what it takes to recruit these players away from other texas schools..I can assure you she won't have a clue.

tcooper you are either a pi$$pot of a troll or your brain has diminished abilities. Maybe a little of both, but hopefully this will help your mental struggle.

BrainAlert

Also

Brain Food

tcooper you are either a pi$$pot of a troll or your brain has diminished abilities. Maybe a little of both, but hopefully this will help your mental struggle.

BrainAlert

Also

Brain Food

I will personally look you up after NT gets beat again by Ark. and Texas next year and ask you some questions about our new wonderful coach...go ahead and start working on your DD excuses..you know I am right!

I will personally look you up after NT gets beat again by Ark. and Texas next year and ask you some questions about our new wonderful coach...go ahead and start working  on your DD excuses..you know I am right!

It's not the fact that we are getting beat by them, it's that we are not even putting up a good fight. I don't expect us to always win against the top tier colleges, but at least try.

Ask the Prez what defensive scheme we ran this year..ask HER what it takes to recruit these players away from other texas schools..I can assure you she won't have a clue.

followed by

I will personally look you up after NT gets beat again by Ark. and Texas next year and ask you some questions about our new wonderful coach...go ahead and start working on your DD excuses..you know I am right!

We don't play Texas next year. But thanks for proving your ignorance. Who is it that doesn't have a clue?

I know we are supposed to refrain from personal attacks, but you, dear sir, are a tool!

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!