NT v La Tech Official Thread

UNTFan23

Could we B headed for another 7 OT game ???

This is very strange that our offense has suddenly come to life. ph34r.gif

Worst offense + Worst defense in America = Keymaster + Gatekeeper

Keymaster + Gatekeeper = Gozar

Soo....

Worst offense + Worst defense in America = Gozar

Anyone seen a Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man roaming the streets of Denton?

ohmy.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After that last INT I would have bet almost anything that Phillips would be back in the game.    I just don't get it mad.gif

Phillips must have not checked off correctly on the 3 scoring drives, while Meager has done it all correctly except throw to the correct team or make a simple pitch, this is so damn frustrating and why DD must go.

This is very strange that our offense has suddenly come to life.  ph34r.gif

Worst offense + Worst defense in America = Keymaster + Gatekeeper

Keymaster + Gatekeeper = Gozar

Soo....

Worst offense + Worst defense in America = Gozar

Anyone seen a Stay Puffed Marshmellow Man roaming the streets of Denton?

ohmy.gif

anyone have an update...what's happening.

The one question I have is why run the damn ball up up the middle with 1 TO left and the clock under 2 minutes? That easily wastes like 30 that you desperately need. That is all horrible coaching/play calling right there. Coaching 101 tells you to never to call such a bone headed play at such a crucial point in the game.

Once again Phillips plays the role of the hero. He once again puts us in a position to win only to have him shelved. This too is all coaching and I think it easily cost us the game. I kept sitting here in my apartment wondering when we'd see the Green Team come back in and lead us to victory.

I can overlook all the INTs, blown plays, fumbles, etc, but it's these two things that just piss me off to no end. Smart coaching would have won us this game, instead we just pissed it away.

mad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gifmad.gif