Mean Green Night in Grand Prairie

Baby Arm!

Join North Texas Athletics on Thursday, July 27th for Mean Green Night in Grand Prairie at the Ruthe Jackson Center at 6 p.m. We’ll host a come-and-go tailgate-themed event and provide fans an opportunity to socialize with coaches, administrators, and student-athletes. Cheer and Dance team members will be on hand to pose for pictures, and kids can play in the Mean Green Bounce House and collect autographs. We’ll do door prizes and enjoy live musical entertainment. Tickets are $5 for adults, Children 14 years and under are free.

Anybody going???

Hope everyone will come! And, don't worry about getting there at 6pm! Fun galore. the Ruthe Jackson Center is the Conference Center in Grand Prairie operated by the City of Grand Prairie Parks and Recreation Department. I hear it is going to be awesome! A can't miss event. Coaches, Student Athletes, Pep Band!

Try to come!!!!

Parks and Rec Rick

Rick Herold

Director of Parks and Recreation

City of Grand Prairie

Anybody have any more info on the August 5th (Mean Green Kickoff) event? Specifically the time. I only work two Saturdays all summer and that's one of them!

GMG!

Edited by NTEdgex2

Anybody have any more info on the August 5th (Mean Green Kickoff) event?  Specifically the time.  I only work two Saturdays all summer and that's one of them! 

GMG!

a time for august 5 would be nice so folks can make plans. we need to be doing more athletic tours to other dfw subburbs and texas cities than just grand prairie. still small time. dry.gif

I really can't believe there is any complaining going on here. We gripe that all the marketing goes on in Denton, then when there is an event oustide of Denton, it still isn't good enough. Yes, there should be more things like this. But we have to have one event like this before we can have two.