GMG Bowl Players risking ineligibility

hope24

The GMG Bowl payment deadline was March 19th. We still need payment ($15) from the following people:

Illuvius32

Emmitt01

Coffee and TV

Pierow2

TwoDollarPistol

UNT 92 Fan

Effin14

rhaprez03-04

UNTPlaymaker

Rudy

Ya'll can mail checks to:

Ashley Williams

1200 Coit St.

Denton, TX 76201

They should be made out to my name as well.

If I do not receive payment from you, you will be ineligible to play. Come game day, if you have not paid your for your shirt and game fee (totalling $15), your captain will have the option of paying FOR you (thus allowing you to play) or removing you from the roster. If anyone is on this unpaid list but you have sent a check, let me know. I will double check this list against the checks I've received tonight. This is not to be mean or harsh, just trying to make sure we get all the scholarship money we can.

Captains, if you want to make sure you have all your players available, encourage them to get their payments in! See ya'll at the game! smile.gif

Edited by hope24

White team: The looks on the green teams faces will be worth your $15 alone. Go ahead and pay and lets get this rollin.

P.S. -- Good practice this morning. Tomorrow we are up again at 5 am per usual. Illuvius - tomorrow we add another sandbag to the red backpack, be ready.