theres somthing happening here

bigrobdsp

From the Daily Oklahoman:

The sports world has been confusing lately.

The NBA slam dunk winner stands 5-foot-8 and the 3-point contest winner stands 7-foot. And the slam dunk winner clinched it by going 1-14.

The 2 best players in college basketball are white.

There are more NFL free agents losing millions than making them.

Canada has gotten worse at hockey than America.

Pro baseball holds a "true" world series and no one cares.

And some people still believe Barry Bonds didn't use steroids.

Heh!

And some people still believe Barry Bonds didn't use steroids.

Heh!

Those are probably the same people that believe that there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

On a lighter note. If the sports world gets any crazier, North Texas might actually have an OCC win this fall........... ohmy.gif ........ cool.gif

to continue the lyrics

There's a man with a gun over there

Telling me I got to beware

Edited by SilverEagle

Tellin' me I got to beware

(just continuing the song lyrics)

And sometimes sports life is BASS ACKWARDS.

And for the record, I have been watching some of the World Baseball Classic games. Dominican Republic is looking real good. Good offense and GREAT pitching (1.50 or so era).

Those are probably the same people that believe that there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

Telling me I got to beware

Ya don't think the WMD's could have been moved into Syria and/or Iran prior to US troops going into Iraq? Oh, I forgot. Sadam's hands are clean. wink.gif

".....step outta line, they come and take you away."

I miss Spring Break - oh man, I miss Padre in March. If you are a student reading this - pack up a dufflebag right now - get in a car - and head south. You won't regret it. My first trip to Padre was on a whim, deciding to go at a party - with no plans of where to stay once I got there, just a few bucks in my wallet and a change of clothes. It was one of my best Spring Breaks ever. Those memories will (hopefully) stay with me the rest of my life - go get some memories like that while you can! Trust me, once you are out of school - it is very unlikely that you will make it back to Padre for an after college Spring Break. Carpe Diem - Seize the Day!

I miss Spring Break - oh man, I miss Padre in March.  If you are a student reading this - pack up a dufflebag right now - get in a car - and head south.  You won't regret it.  My first trip to Padre was on a whim, deciding to go at a party - with no plans of where to stay once I got there, just a few bucks in my wallet and a change of clothes.  It was one of my best Spring Breaks ever.  Those memories will (hopefully) stay with me the rest of my life - go get some memories like that while you can!  Trust me, once you are out of school - it is very unlikely that you will make it back to Padre for an after college Spring Break.  Carpe Diem - Seize the Day!

carpe 18-21 year old!!

carpe 18-21 year old!!

8888___88888888888888888___8888

888_____888888888888888_____888

888_____88____888____88_____888

888_____8______8______8_____888

888_____8____888888888888888888

888_____8___88_____________8888

888_____8__88_______________888

888______888_________________88

888________88_________________8

888__________88_______________8

888____________88_____________8

888_____________88___________88

888______________8___________88

888_______________8_________888

8888_______________________8888

88888_____________________88888

Edited by stebo

sorry i got that last stebo post upside down can you resend and before the pro-horn kids jump all over me i just want to say the prior statement is a joke that is either to be followed by a small chuckle or a small boo and then you move on with your life.

yours in christ

DCB

sorry i got that last stebo post upside down can you resend and before the pro-horn kids jump all over me i just want to say the prior statement is a joke that is either to be followed by a small chuckle or a small boo and then you move on with your life.

yours in christ

DCB

No, I didn't mean to post the "Hook em" sign - just the "Rock On"/"Right on" comment to Rob - His comment about Seizing the 18-21 year olds, lol smile.gifdry.gif

I miss Spring Break - oh man, I miss Padre in March.  If you are a student reading this - pack up a dufflebag right now - get in a car - and head south.  You won't regret it.  My first trip to Padre was on a whim, deciding to go at a party - with no plans of where to stay once I got there, just a few bucks in my wallet and a change of clothes.  It was one of my best Spring Breaks ever.  Those memories will (hopefully) stay with me the rest of my life - go get some memories like that while you can!  Trust me, once you are out of school - it is very unlikely that you will make it back to Padre for an after college Spring Break.  Carpe Diem - Seize the Day!

Funny, that is where I am and have been all week... Great Spring Break so far.