@ UT next season

ntmeangreen11

it wont be a 65 point spread, it will be more like 35. And we wont cover. But I will be there in green having a blast with about 8 others. I always love an austin road trip. Last time we made it a river weekend, which i highly recommend. Very few things compare to a weekend of watching football and drinking beer on a river.

Hey I will be there. With my Father In Law who is a huge UT fan despite the fact his daughter and her husband (Who is the coolest dude in the world) went to UNT.

I think we may cover the spread! Hey we have to improve! and Ut is do for a slight downturn if VY goes pro. They are loaded that is for sure. I see the spread more like 45. Due to our recent year and lack of depth VS a National Champion calibur team.

Guest JohnDenver

Hey I will be there. With my Father In Law who is a huge UT fan despite the fact his daughter and her husband (Who is the coolest dude in the world) went to UNT.

I think we may cover the spread! Hey we have to improve! and Ut is do for a slight downturn if VY goes pro. They are loaded that is for sure. I see the spread more like 45. Due to our recent year and lack of depth VS a National Champion calibur team.

I think the spread may be NC -- hard to not cover that. wink.gifrolleyes.gif

Edited by JohnDenver

I was at the TCU game at Amon Carter a few years ago, and sat near a very interesting gentleman. If I remember correctly, TCU was his alma mater, but his son attended North Texas. He had two hats: a TCU hat and a NT hat.

Whenever we were on offense, he'd put on his North Texas hat and cheer. Whenever TCU was on offense, he'd put on the TCU hat and yell for the frogs. I thought it was an interesting way to support both schools. That, and when we had turnovers it was really funny to watch him scrambling for the correct hat. biggrin.gif

I thought it was an interesting way to support both schools. That, and when we had turnovers it was really funny to watch him scrambling for the correct hat. biggrin.gif

Heh!

I saw a UT t-shirt that was UNT green and spelled out "The University of Texas" on it. I thought about coming to Fouts with that shirt, with the word "North" written on athletic tape pasted above "Texas". laugh.gif