It was bound to happen

EagleD

So we are in a rebuilding year. I know it was inevitable we'd lose a conference game or two, or more, and we are rebuilding. Here's what I want to know. Are we rebuilding? Do we actually have the depth to think we can win our conference next year? I'm all for taking one on the chin if it means we learn, grow and move on. I want to know if we've recruited the talent to move us forward. Not just that, but do we have the coaches we need to achieve this goal?

I'm not saying we don't have those things in place. I just want honest feedback from fans with more expertise than me.

I'm Trying hard not to flame, but the green Kool-Aid is burning my gut.

That is what I have ben saying all season.

This is a rebuilding year. A freshman QB, a young defense spells problems. I do not want to flame either. But it happens. You lose to graduation as much as North Texas has and you are going to have an off year.

I do not have enough information on recruiting though.

That is what I have ben saying all season.

This is a rebuilding year. A freshman QB, a young defense spells problems. I do not want to flame either. But it happens. You lose to graduation as much as North Texas has and you are going to have an off year.

I do not have enough information on recruiting though.

If it was a rebuilding year, why did we get so much national coverage? So everyone could get a sneak peak at a team they expected to finish between 105-119?

I don't buy it...

This is a failed season - I am excited to see what comes next but this is a failure.

Scoring 28 pts on a fellow cellar dweller is no cause for excitement.