Why did we have more TV Games last year

WIFE2HOT4U

I keep thinking that we may get more games picked up. Is that possible?

My ESPN Gameplan only published through the first 2 weekends. Might we get more games on that plan? Does Fox wait until closer to the date to decide who will be on? For example, could Fox pick up NT vs KSU or NT vs LSU?

GMG

Does Fox wait until closer to the date to decide who will be on?  For example, could Fox pick up NT vs KSU or NT vs LSU?

GMG

Fox announces games usually 1 week prior. I suspect that FSN will carry the KSU game because the only other Big 12 games that week are TAMU vs. Texas St. and Tech vs. Indiana St.; Colorado plays at Miami but that game is on the ACC's contract.

That would make my day. I get like 4 Fox stations and watching KSU vs Marshall, Boise St. vs Oregon and other countless games I was thinking they might pick up a good matchup between NT and KSU. We need to win this weekend to help make this a reality!

Toss Tulsa

GMG