Awasom makes Giants roster

class84

wink.gifwink.gifwink.gif

i don't care if my son plays for them one day.  eagles, giants or redskins, hell no

Gee what a great father you'll be. laugh.giflaugh.gif

This is meant tounge in cheek (notice the 3 winks & 2 LOL)

I'm very glad to see this. A couple of weeks ago, I sent a couple of posts since I had been able to see the Giants practice at UAlbany and to see regional TV coverage of preseason games. At the time, I gave him first a 50/50 chance, then a 40/60, because he didn't seem to be doing much in the games -- easily blocked, never making a play. But it's also true that he was getting alot of reps and alot of attention in practice, and he hustled there and in the games (did someone say he didn't in practices at UNT?). So, obviously the coaches see something -- hey, there ARE reasons why some people are coaches, and the rest of us are not! Let's all wish (a) he's not put on the practice squad, and (cool.gif he gets into some games. Even living in Albany for two decades, I never have and never will be a Giants fan, but at least I can root from AA. When people ask me where I'm from, I reply, "I'm from Texas, but I live in Albany . . . " Everybody's gotta be someplace.

The Titans cut Rocky Calmus -- was it just llast year (or the year before?) the Titans were touting him as their MLB for the future, until BK got a chance to prove them wrong.

UNTStill