Facts About Logo's on New Turf

meangreenfreak

OK people, you can stop the speculation now.

There will be a painted logo on the center of the field for our games. It will be painted with a water soluble paint which can be sprayed off this turf, and changed whenever it's needed.

It's no different than what other schools with natural grass are doing.

There are reasons. ph34r.gif

There will be a painted logo on the center of the field for our games. It will be painted with a water soluble paint which can be sprayed off this turf, and changed whenever it's needed.

Hold it right there. You can't just whip out the ph34r.gif and then leave us hangin'. Give us at least a little more.

Hmmm, I would guess that the "logo" will be a number - as in consecutive conference wins. A big fat 26 will look good on the bube tube for our National Conference game with Troy... that is what the number should be after we beat the MUTS. Then we can just advance that number each week. Anything but a friggin eagle. Unless you can get Adler's brown avatar eagle on the field somehow flapping its skinny ass wings - then that might be kind of cool laugh.gif

I heard from a source I consider to be extremely reliable (a deepthroat of sorts) that some people will be happy while some people will be disappointed when the new field logo is unveiled. Some of you will be absolutely correct in your prediction. Others of you will have been wrong. Many of you will just be happy to know we beat MTSU again. Trust me.

ph34r.gif

See, anyone can do it. Try it!

I heard from a source I consider to be extremely reliable (a deepthroat of sorts) that some people will be happy while some people will be disappointed when the new field logo is unveiled. Some of you will be absolutely correct in your prediction. Others of you will have been wrong. Many of you will just be happy to know we beat MTSU again. Trust me.

ph34r.gif

See, anyone can do it. Try it!

laugh.gif

Are you sure some will be happy and others won't? Someone will be correct, right, but others wrong?

ph34r.gif

What the? blink.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

If there is going to be anything in the center of the field, other than a nice white line, the current detail crew will not be involved.

According to them, it was the choice of the school to leave it blank.

Adlers idea would be a great one. However, what would we do when the streak is over? Start over at 1?

ADLER

It will be painted with a water soluble paint which can be sprayed off this turf, and changed whenever it's needed.

The Black and Yellow Sunbelt logos that were painted on the field two years ago were nothing other than water based house paint. They were still painting them the night we had our BBQ camp out for the Baylor game and it rained several day's that week. We went over to talk to the guys doing the painting and they ended up having to cover them with little tents and place carpet dryers on them to compensate for the humidity. They never dried in time for the game and many of the players had it all over their uni's. But once dried it's good for a long time. But can be powerwashed off at any time.

Rick