Besides NT's Outland Trophy Nominee, D. Lineberry

Chad Rose will be the man. Lineberry and Brown are good, but Rose will be a stud. Still a little worried about left tackle. Foster is a very good technical blocker, but at 268? I see Jason May getting that spot if all works out. d ont rule out true freshman Adjani Banks. He is 6-3 / 325lbs. I could see him playing significant time this season. If I was to guess at it, I would say...

LT- Jason May (6-4/ 295lbs)

LG-Adjani Banks (6-3/ 325lbs)

C- Chad Rose (6-3/ 285lbs)

RG-Dylan Lineberry (6-3/ 330lbs)

RT- Jeremy Brown (6-5/ 300lbs)

Could be the biggest, most talented offensive line we have had in some time. (yes, I miss Zuniga, Turney and Bense too) I think we are okay here.

GMG!!!

Going totally on gut feeling and what I saw this spring, I'd agree with you on that lineup.

One thing I like on yalls projected o-lines is the size. Other than Rose, which isnt as big a factor, all are around 300+ lbs. Another thing is the height of these guys, gone are the days of our starters being only 6'0 or 6'1. Somebody needs to tell me more about this Banks kid. All I know is that hes a frosh. and looks to be pretty big.

You guys have guts, alright. No question that Banks has the size to play right away but remember, he only played one year of high school ball. He's got a lot to learn and less than 30 days to do it.

I agree that Foster should wear down early if he comes in at 268 or less. But, if he should begin fall drills at about the same weight as Rose (285) we could have a solid line. If he (Foster) should falter, we might find that Elmore might be an adequate replacement.

I do think that Banks makes the second team (for what that's worth) and will be groomed early for a starting job, due to his size. I hope that you are right and that he's the real deal.

Chad Rose will be the man. Lineberry and Brown are good, but Rose will be a stud. Still a little worried about left tackle. Foster is a very good technical blocker, but at 268? I see Jason May getting that spot if all works out. d ont rule out true freshman Adjani Banks. He is 6-3 / 325lbs. I could see him playing significant time this season. If I was to guess at it, I would say...

Could be the biggest, most talented offensive line we have had in some time. (yes, I miss Zuniga, Turney and Bense too) I think we are okay here.

GMG!!!

Always good to read speculation that another NT offensive lineman (Chad Rose) could possibly be as good as our Outland Trophy Award nominee, one Mr. Dylan Lineberry.

I think depth will obviously be our main concern this Fall; anyone know if we have potential offensive line depth coming in the form of transfers, JUCO's, etc, ?

Edited by PlummMeanGreen