Whoa...

JayDub

Oh well, great game. Every single game is exciting. I can't believe more people aren't coming.

I agree. This, unfortunately, was my first game of the season. I'm hooked and will be there for any other game that I can make. It was a hell of a game!

E-bone, I love your passion, but I think we've beat this particular topic into the ground. dry.gif Let's not tarnish an unbelievable ending to the game.

The only thing that tarnished the game tonight was the fact that we sold tickets at tables.

Really though, I love how you feel you need to make sure the game is not tarnished by what people say on the internet, but I just posted a simple joke. If you didn't think it was funny then I'm sorry and I'll try harder next time. wink.gif

What an amazing finish to a very close game. I can't explain how big that is for Sturns who had really been struggling on offense.

Between tonight, the Denver game, and the WKU game, I don't know how anyone can say our games are not exciting. All three came down to the last second (or less), and were as good as any games I have ever seen.

Saturday is a big game for the team, the seniors will be honored, as will Brian Waters at halftime, so everyone should make Saturday evening plans for the Super Pit.

Here's an unbelievable stat:

NT is currently 4th in the conference in free throw shooting percentage with 72.2% Denver is in the lead with 75.7%. It certainly seems that we're shooting poorly, but Coach Jones pointed out that only three teams in the conference are better at the line.

huh...

Great win ! I was having flashbacks from the Western Kentucky game for a moment. The 2 people I brought to the game couldn't believe how exciting the game was. However, they were also curious, as was I, as to why there wasn't a bigger crowd. huh.gif If we could get just a third of the people that go to the football games; myself included; going to the basketball games it could be a "madhouse'' in the Pit.

well, let's examine this --

we didn't guard the inbounds pass against WKY and lost!

and New Orleans didn't guard the inbounds pass against us and lost!!

So it is obvious to any observer that you SHOULD guard the inbounds pass!!!

don't give me any crap about different circumstances, I'm old and all I can see are results!!!

just kidding