Florida Atlantic (3/15/24)

How pathetic to get beat by the refs… the better team lost. How pathetic for FAU to know they didn’t actually win the game. Almost feel sorry for them…. But the crap show of the refs keeps that feeling at bay. 

• Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 1

FAU is good at baiting fouls. They claimed Jones clamped down on their player on the no call free throw a while back. FAU baits that and it looks like a clamp. They are discreet in pushing with their off hand on offense. Somebody asked if it was coached. It is obvious that it is, they’re good at it and get away with it. 

13 minutes ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Davis is the most maddening opponent I think I’ve ever seen us play. He’s just so damn good. Not flashy…he’s just a damn basketball player. 

I hate him 

This is exactly how I feel. He's just THAT good. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Why does Edwards continue to drive. F’ing maddening. 

He probably should have driven on the steal when we forced the turnover and we were down four and that's when he decided to shoot a trey.