Mississippi State (12/17/23)

CMJ

4 minutes ago, aztecskin said:

I think the defense was awful. Jeffries went coast to coast down the middle of the court. This is a no-middle defense folks. Couple of guys got caught ball-watching while MSST drove and dumped it off for dunks. 

Some of those dudes joined the squad to be scorers and aren't scoring too much. 

Agree with the defense. Agree with the offense. Maybe they need to mix in some zone looks

20 hours ago, ADLER said:

Is there some school that you'd like our teams to represent other than our own? Is that how it works Green Otaku?

While I agree that we should primarily wear green and white, the whole, "It's the reason we are losing." is growing tired. I'm all for advocating that those should be the colors we wear for marketing and tradition, but saying we lose games because of the jersey colors makes you sound like (in the nicest way possible 😆) one of those insane homeless guys yelling on a corner. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1